By registering to participate in this pageant you are acknowledging, accepting and agreeing that you have read the rules herein and agree to the following rules and regulations.
- Applying to represent your state or regional title or winning your state title at a state or regional pageant, is a commitment to attending the national pageant and assuming all responsibility for payment of fees, including the timely submission of all payment and paperwork to meet deadlines.
- State pageants are independently run and produced and Miss American Teenager Pageant, LLC, as well as the National Director, are not responsible for payments sent to State Directors, or any gifts, awards or prizes forfeited by State Directors or Sponsors.
- All fees paid to Miss American Teenager Pageant, LLC are non-refundable and non-transferrable. No refunds are provided for any reason including, but not limited to, payments made on behalf of the delegate by advertisers and sponsors and any fee, and all fees paid to Miss American Teenager Pageant, LLC by delegates, supporters, sponsors, or advertisers.
- Each delegate is to raise at least a MINIMUM donation of $150 to support the pageant's scholarship program via donations to the Miss American Teenager Foundation.
- All delegates are REQUIRED to participate in Crown CARES activities and provide verification to national office of activities completed.
- Miss American Teenager Pageant, LLC reserves the right to change the date, location, and competition details of the national pageant at its discretion.
- The Miss American Teenager official crown and sash shall be worn together at all times for public appearances (where appropriate) and photographs. No other sash or crown, other than the official Miss American Teenager crown and sash, may be worn when representing your title with Miss American Teenager. No substitutions of crown and sash will be allowed.
- National winners will be required to sign a national Titleholder contract, which includes a non-compete clause.
- Delegates and their parents/guardians give permission for photographs, videos, or audio tape to be used for promotional and publicity purposes in print media as well as the internet.
- Miss American Teenager is not responsible for prizes forfeited by sponsors.
- Delegates with outstanding balances must pay full balance in order to compete at the national competition.
- National titleholders will receive their cash scholarship after crowning their successor and satisfactorily meeting all contract obligations. If contract obligations are not fulfilled titleholder will forfeit cash scholarship.
- A non-sufficient fund fee will be assessed for each bounced check received, and any other associated charges due to the incident.
- Covid Waiver: Due to the worldwide pandemic of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Miss American Teenager is following the guidelines and adhering to the mandates imposed by federal, state and local governments. Due to the capacity of COVID-19 to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, Miss American Teenager has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. By participating in any Miss American Teenager activity or event, you freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, related to you and/or your child. By participating, you are accepting that you are fully and personally responsible for your own and/or your child’s safety and actions while and during participation and recognize that you may be at risk of contracting COVID-19. With full knowledge of the risks involved, you hereby forever release, waive, and discharge Miss American Teenager Pageant, LLC, its Officers, Directors, Managers, Officials, Independent Contractors, Affiliates, Employees, Volunteers, Representatives, Successors, and Assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, liabilities, damages, expenses and causes of action whatsoever, including but not limited to those caused by the negligence or fault of Miss American Teenager, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, disease, injury, or death, that may be sustained by you and/or your child in any Miss American Teenager activity. You agree to not sue Miss American Teenager and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Miss American Teenager harmless from any and all damages resulting from your participation in events, and from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against Miss American Teenager due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
- The wearing of face masks/shields, the taking of temperature and social distancing determination will be at the sole discretion of the Miss American Teenager Pageant, LLC and can supersede the minimum requirements in place of the host city. Contestant and their guests must abide by the strictest determination in place to access all pageant spaces and participate in activities.
Rules Governing Eligibility:
- All delegates cannot have been married, never been pregnant or had a child.
- All delegates must be of good moral standing.
- All delegates must reside in the United States and be a citizen.
- All delegates may have never posed nude in any form of media.
- All delegates must be between the ages of 10-19 as of September 1st of the national competition year.
Your participation in the Miss American Teenager pageant indicates that you agree to all the rules and regulations set forth by our program and is aware of our DELEGATE CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT AND TITLE PROMOTION GUIDELINES which is below.